Sindh CM blames lack of SOPs following increase Coronavirus cases.
Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah said the number of coronavirus cases is increasing because people are not following the Standard Operating Procedures against the pandemic.
Sindh CM blames lack of SOPs following
In a statement on Thursday, he said the SOPs in the interest of people and if they do not cooperate, the virus could not be eradicated from the province.
Meanwhile, Sindh Minister for Information, Local Government, Housing & Town Planning Syed Nasir Hussain Shah said Federal government will consult province before taking any decision on lockdown.
According to a news release, Nasir Hussain Shah said no new decision had been made so far to tighten or ease the lockdown in the province.
He said the shopkeepers should open their shops in accordance with the standard operating procedures which the Sindh government issued.
He also asked them to take precautions.
On the other hand, Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Mahmood Khan termed provision of maximum facilities to the people during the current critical time of Corona at their door steps a priority of the government.
In a statement in Peshawar, he said the government has launched E-volunteer initiative.
That aims at facilitating public to access various Services in the prevailing situation.
Mahmood Khan said the government has also taken result oriented measures to combat coronavirus situation in the province.